Reporting Instances of Infringement
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMC).
In addition, we will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of those determined by us to be “repeat infringers.”If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our web site infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMC by providing our Designated Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the website is covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Liverpool Fans Forum to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Liverpool Fans Forum to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. You may submit your Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement by sending by e-mail to our Designated Agent. Please note that Liverpool Fans Forum will send a copy of such notices (which will include the personal information you supply in your notice) to both the individual that uploaded the allegedly infringing content and the creator of the social network where the content appears.
Please send all your notifications to email@example.com or use the form on the right.
[contact-form-7 id=”61″ title=”Contact form 1″]